The 2019 Holidays Of Hope Ball
10th Annual Gala to Support the Relay For Life of Second Life, and the American Cancer Society
The 10th Annual Holidays of Hope Ball will be held Sunday, Dec 15th from 1 – 6pm slt as part of the 2019 SL Christmas Expo. This year’s theme will be the Magic of Christmas ! The gala is open to all residents of Second Life. Sponsored by T1Radio, the formal ball will feature live entertainment and the sounds of the season with Madelyn Majestic and Trader Whiplash
The annual Holidays Of Hope Ball, established in 2010, is one of Second Life’s brightest holiday season highlights and brings together residents from all corners of the virtual community to celebrate the holidays and to support the American Cancer Society. Holiday Gift Basket Raffle tickets, purchased via scripted kiosks, benefit the Relay For Life of Second Life. This year, The Holiday Shopping Spree Raffle, will be comprise of over L$TBA worth of Gift Certificates from some of our SL Christmas Expo Merchants. SL Merchants are invited to become Holidays Of Hope benefactors by providing Gifts and Gift Certificates for our door prizes. For more information please see below*.
There is no charge for admittance.
If you would like more information or would like donate to the Holidays Of Hope Ball please contact Trader1 Whiplash in world or email email@example.com .
* How To Become a Holidays Of Hope Sponsor
- If you wish to donate Gift Certificates, please be sure to enclose the transferable certificate(s), a notecard with redemption instructions and a landmark to your store or Marketplace Link.
- Please be sure to enclose a full perm business logo.
- ALL COUPONS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES MUST BE TRANSFERABLE.
- All donors will be recognized by signage at the event and either On Air by T1Radio or by “object shouts” as the items are dispensed by the random gift givers at the ball.
Contact Xyza Armistice for more information or to provide a gift or gift certificate for a Random Door Prize.